New & Hot Engine and Fuel System
- Control up to Eight Accessories on your Wrangler.
- Independent of the Factory Electrical System.
Trail Rocker Accessory Control System $435.99
- Digital touchscreen
- Front and Rear Axle Lock
- Daytime running lights options
Superchips TrailDash2 $449.96 $499.95
- Power, Fuel Economy & Crawling Tunes
- Remove Speed Limiter
- Adjust Idle to Run Accessories
Flashpaq F5 Programmer From $332.96 $369.95
- Spedometer Calibration for Larger Tires and Gear Swaps
- TPMS On/Off
- Reads and Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
FlashCal F5 Programmer $161.96 $179.95
This E-Force Supercharger system is designed to increase torque for improved towing and off-road performance for the Pentastar 3.6L V6 engine.
- 221 HP to 310 HP Supercharged! (+89 HP)
- 311 ft/lbs of torque (+91 ft/lbs)
for 12-14 Jeep Wrangler From $5,119.75
The Trinity is one of the most advanced devices of its kind, featuring full Reflash/Reprogram capability, Advanced Data Acquisition, and Customize-able Gauges.
Trinity Programmer $539.96 $599.95
AEV's ProCal Module is a hand-held tool that allows JK owners to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer.
AEV ProCal Module $170.00
This new Wrangler JK fuel door by AMP Research is made from die-cast aluminum and features styling that compliments the Jeep’s body lines. Made in the USA!
AMP Research Fuel Door From $129.00
Magnuson's MP1320 TVS Supercharger for the 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L uses EATON's latest in its line of Twin Vortices Series superchargers.
- 293 HP Supercharged! (+80 HP)
- 289 ft/lbs of torque (+60 HP)
Supercharger Kits From $5,226.17