- Includes 2011-2017 Wrangler specific wiring harness.
- Includes Wrangler specific bracket to mount under driver seat.
- Works with factory and aftermarket radios.
- 120 watt amplifier built in, powered through the wiring harness.
- Cast aluminum enclosure for off-road durability.
If your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited came with the basic sound system, you don't have a subwoofer. This kit makes it super easy to add a subwoofer for some much needed bass. It's a small subwoofer that mounts under your driver seat, delivering 120 watts of power to really get things moving. It includes brackets to secure it in place and a plug-and-play harness that makes it easy to install on any factory or aftermarket radio. Best of all, it's powered from the harness in the dash, so there are no extra wires to run.
Sometimes, powerful things come in small packages. The small, but powerful PWE-S8-WRA consists of an 8-inch powered subwoofer with a built-in 120 watts amp, a bracket designed to bolt the subwoofer under the Wrangler driver’s seat, a remote bass knob and Wrangler-specific wiring harnesses for plug-and-play connection to your aftermarket or factory in-dash system. The powered subwoofer measures just 13.5” L x 9” W x 3” D, so you can add low, punchy, accurate bass to your Jeep without taking up usable storage space.
Installation is as simple as 1-2-3. 1. Mount the subwoofer under your driver seat. 2. Run the wire up into the dash. 3. Plug it in between your radio and the dash harness.
- 120 Watts bass upgrade for 2011-Up 4-door Jeep Wrangler.
- Under driver seat plug & play system for improved bass/mid-bass performance.
- Works with an Alpine or aftermarket head unit, or factory radio
- Powered 8-inch Subwoofer
- Remote Bass Knob
- Wrangler Specific Plug-n-Play Wiring Harness
- Wrangler Specific Underseat Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
This subwoofer is absolutely amazing. It's easy to install (comes with a pig tail that plugs into the back of the radio in the dash) and the bass is strong. It seems really well balanced with my stock speakers. I couldn't be happier. I also like that I don't loose any trunk space like some of the other ones I was looking at.
This alpine woofer is amazing took about an hour and a half to install I'm using a soft top and bass is still excellent mounting the unit under the seat was the hardest part only because you have to remove the seat i was very surprised by the amount of bass coming out of a three inch shallow box and an 8 inch woofer!!! Plug and play made it all extremely easy if you want a good economical sound upgrade this is it by the way the bass remote is a nice feature to turn it up and down as you please!
I priced a jeep factory sub woofer that goes in truck area but the price was way to high, over a grand.
Then this Alpine came along and caught my eye. It took me about 3 hours to install it. You have to remove the drivers seat and you have to make two holes bigger by drilling em... not hard at all. The wiring was extremely easy. Plug and play.
I'm not a Car radio boom bass expert, but from my point of view it sounds great. The bass under the seat can be felt. Adding the sub woofer to a jeep that didn't have one is big sound upgrade. Note: I have the hard top on and I'll have to wait until spring to test it with the top down.
Very happy with the sound and the easy install