Catalog #: 12248.1530
GenRight Off Road Part #: BKY-1016
GenRight 3 link Front Bracket Kit is designed for single upper control arm (to the top of the axle), and allows the installer more flexibility to locate the upper control arm in the best location for the engine & trans in the vehicle. Having only 3 Links allows for a smooth, non-binding, INSANE amount of articulation, lower overall ride height, or more up travel.
- This System Requires a Front Track Bar (Sold Separately)
- Mounts Are Universal and Can Be Cut or Trimmed and Mounted in Any Position
- Control Arm Mounts On Frame Side DO NOT Tie Into the Transfer Case Skid Plate.
- Super Thick Heavy Duty Laser Cut and CNC Bent Brackets and Mounts.
- Requires Cutting and Welding
- Designed as a 3 Link, But Can Be Modified For Use As a 4 Link
Installation Difficulty:Level 4Experts Only
Parts IncludedSold in pairs only
- Axle Model: Dana 30
- Axle Position: Front
- Color: Bare Steel
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)