Rock Krawler's 2.0 Off Road Pro System is a 2" long arm lift designed to be abused off road. This lift is perfect for the serious off roader who wants to keep a lower center of gravity on their Jeep® Wrangler TJ. The 5" Stretch extends the wheel base of your TJ to 99". This helps with maneuvering over larger obstacles. This lift comes with either emulsion or remote reservoir coil-overs for front and rear.
- Built for Taking Abuse
- 99 Inch Wheel Base (5" Rear Stretch)
- Race Proven System
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Control Arms
- Independent Three Link Front End
- Rear Triangulated 4 Link
- Massive 12" Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coil Overs up Front (Emulsion or Remote Reservoir Options Available)
- Massive 11" Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coil Overs in the Back (Emulsion or Remote Reservoir Options Available)
- Allows for up to 33" Tires w/ OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 35" Tires w/ Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37" Tires w/ High Line Fenders
- See Installation Notes for System Use Below
Installation Difficulty:Level 4Experts Only
- Requires minimum of 67 3/4 WMS with 3.5" Back Space Wheels or minimum of 69 3/4 WMS with 4.5" Back Space Wheels.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Hydraulic bump stops and limit straps recommended.
- Off-Road Pro long arm assemblies are available at an extra charge for those needing them based off axle configurations.
- Steering geometry sold separately and based on axle configuration and availability (i.e. track bars, drop pitman arms, drag links, tie rods etc.) .
- Long travel sway bars are recommended for at least the rear.
- Requires rear fuel tank conversion such as Gen Right Comp Tank.
- work required for rear stretch portion of lift.
- Clearancing of the tub for the rear truss may be required based on desired up travel and is very common on 2" systems.
- (4) Tuned 2.625 RRD coil over shock assemblies (emulsion or remote reservoir options available)
- (8) Weld on coil over mounts
- (4) High misalignment/double adjustable lower long arms
- (1) Double adjustable front upper control arm
- (1) Front upper control arm mount (axle side)
- (1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
- (2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
- (1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
- Includes hardware and detailed instructions
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms, Coil Over, Long Arm, Subframe
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 33
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Axle Truss, Coil Springs, Control Arm Brackets, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Upper Control Arms, Hardware, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Upper Control Arms, Rear Upper Shock Mounts
*Please make a selection above to view specs on a specific product
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Year Range||Shock Option||Price|
|TJ20RNR-01||16189.1404||97-02 Wrangler TJ||Emulsion Shocks||$6,015.00|
|TJ20RNR-01||16189.1405||97-02 Wrangler TJ||Remote Reservoir Shocks||$6,015.00|
|TJ20RNR-01||16189.1406||03-06 Wrangler TJ||Emulsion Shocks||$6,615.00|
|TJ20RNR-01||16189.1407||03-06 Wrangler TJ||Remote Reservoir Shocks||$6,615.00|