Catalog #: 16189.2557
Rock Krawler Part #: K25CORP3S2
Rock Krawler's JK 2.5" Off-Road Pro Coil Over Long Arm Stretch System is a race inspired system designed to take abuse. As JK's get older in years, they are getting wheeled harder and harder. The Off-Road Pro Systems are designed to minimize wear points while taking that punishment! As few as possible OEM mounting points have been used with this system. All ends of the control arms feature our Pro Series Krawler Joints so there are no bushings to break down from punishment. The suspension geometry features tried and true independent 3 link design front and rear. There are no natural binding points, so the suspension cycles perfectly smooth. No system on the market today is ready for racing or absolute punishment like Rock Krawler's Off-Road Pro Coil Over Long Arm Stretch System.
- Built for Taking Abuse - Period
- Race Proven Suspension System
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Control Arms
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Adjustable Rear Anti Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Massive 11" Travel 2.625" RRD Spec'd Prodigy Remote Reservoir Coil Overs
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Rear Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 3" Over Stock
- 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Installation Difficulty:Level 4Experts Only
- The Stretch System is designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use. This will require body work.
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38" tall tires.
- Will ride firmer than a system with bushings in the control arms, but will also handle tighter
- Rear shocks to be determined after shock mounts are positioned.
- (2) Tuned 2.625 RRD Spec'd Prodigy remote reservoir front coil over shock assemblies
- (4) Weld on coil over mounts
- (2) Long travel functional multi rate rear coil springs
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" O.D. 3/8" Wall DOM Steel with Anti-Wobble joints
- (4) Double adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0" solid 7075-T6 Aluminum
- (2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" 7075-T6 Aluminum
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Front long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (2) Full replacement rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (2) Weld on offset rear axle spring pads(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear axle cradle with adjustable anti-squat
- (2) Rear long arm mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (2) Front long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (2) Rear long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps
- (2) Extended Bump Stops, hardware and detailed instructions
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms, Coil Over, Front Sway Bar Disconnects, Long Arm, Subframe
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Axle Truss, Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stops, Coil Springs, Extended Brake Lines, Front Drive Shaft, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar, Front Upper Control Arms, Hardware, Rear Axle Truss, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Track Bar, Rear Upper Control Arms, Rear Upper Shock Mounts, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)