Here are some similar items you might be interested in
The Rock Krawler JK 4.5" X-Factor Long Arm Stretch System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 37", 38" or 40" tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling. This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2" O.D. 7/16 wall DOM steel and built for abuse. To top it off, the 4.5" X Factor Coil Over Stretch System includes front 2.625" RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs making height adjustability and future tune-ability a snap. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- High Steer Upgrade w/ Off-Road Pro Drag Link
- Massive 13" Travel 2.625" RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Rear Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back 6" For a Perfect 102" Wheelbase
- Up to 40" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
Installation Difficulty:Level 4Experts Only
- Stretch Systems are designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use. This will require body work.
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38"/40" tall tires.
- Rear shocks to be determined after shock mounts are positioned.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.
- (2) Tuned 2.625 RRD Spec'd Prodigy front coil over shock assemblies
- (4) Weld on coil over mounts
- (2) Long travel functional multi rate rear coil springs
- (4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made from 2" O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM alloy steel
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble Joints
- (4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
- (1) Off-Road pro drag link
- (3) Track bar relocation brackets made from thick laser cut steel
- (2) Weld on offset rear axle spring pads
- (1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (2) Extended rear bump stops
- Hardware and detailed instructions
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms, Coil Over, Front Sway Bar Disconnects, Long Arm
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Axle Truss, Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stops, Coil Springs, Control Arm Brackets, Extended Brake Lines, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar, Front Upper Control Arms, Hardware, Rear Axle Truss, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Track Bar, Rear Upper Control Arms, Rear Upper Shock Mounts, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)