This product includes replacement fabric only. This is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
Whats The Difference in Rolled vs Pressed Vinyl Windows?
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most Value soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTops use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: 35 - Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Our first time replacing the top.. We watched the replacement video on you tube. Had it on in less than an hour. We are very pleased. Our Jeep looks new again... Robert Turner
This will be my 3rd top on my 06 TJ. For me tops have lasted 5 years before they start to tear. The first two tops were factory OEM tops and were sometimes difficult to put up. Mostly above the doors where you have to put that tabs in. This new top is much more pliable and goes up with little effort. My reasons for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 are: . For some reason the drivers side window zipper is on the window pane and the the passenger side is on the soft top (like my other two tops). This made it difficult to get the drivers side window to zip in.. The other thing that they messed up on is the rear window elastic straps that hold the window when it's rolled up. For some reason, they made the strap two pieces with a snap. Unfortunately, the snap won't stay snapped with the window rolled up. I made my own straps with non elastic nylon and velcro. The velcro stays tight and using non elastic, the straps won't sag over time. Overall, I love my new top. And have since switched out my gray fender flares to match the black top.