QuadraTop® Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond for 07-17 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
This product includes replacement fabric only. This is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
Whats The Difference in Rolled vs Pressed Vinyl Windows?
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most Value soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTops use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Flip Back Sunroof, Tinted Windows
- Color: 35 - Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|11000 2535||11000.2535||07-09 Model Years||$499.99|
|11000 2635||11000.2635||10-17 Model Years||$499.99|
The good: the fabric is good and the windows are tinted and clear. It looks to be high quality when you get it installed, a good value. If someone else had installed it for me, I would probably rate it 4.5
The bad: the directions are not good and I won't state how many hours it took me to install because I'm embarrassed. Quadratec needs a good YouTube video with some close-up shots that shows the complete installation for this particular top - I couldn't find one anywhere. It was very difficult to understand how the material attaches to the header on the corners (hardest part of the installation). I did not understand how to attach fabric to cross bars the way it is shown - the view shown shows fabric going under both crossbars but that is not the way it works. The fabric goes under one and goes over, a big difference when you try to close the top. The few pilot holes in the fabric that attaches it to the cross bars are so small, they are virtually invisible, and are on the wrong side so you have to estimate where the screws should go (I messed up on one so it has two holes 1/2 inch apart). When I called on two occasions I was told the fabric needed to lay in the sun for 2 hours and the temperature needed to be 75-80 degrees. I did that, but I don't know if that is really necessary or not. I mentioned that it looked like I might have torn the fabric or broken the plastic (Later I realized I was wrong) and it was suggested that it happened because the fabric wasn't warm enough when I installed it. If that were the case, then you couldn't put the top down unless the weather was that temperature. Thus, an overall rating of 3 due to the installation caused by the poor directions and mostly due to getting the fabric around the corners on the header done correctly.