Supertop... the name says it all. All versions come with a patented track installation system, which eliminates snaps and gives a smooth, continuous weathertight seal. Supertops fold down on the vehicle without removal from the top frame, and all of the hardware stays on the Jeep®.
The Bestop® Supertop® soft tops have become the standard against which all other soft tops are measured, offering the highest quality in function, fit, and style. Supertop soft tops are available for Jeep model years 1955-2010, the Toyota Land Cruiser ('64-'84) and the Ford Bronco ('66-'77).
- Supertop® kits include hardware, soft top fabric an windows. Some kits include soft doors.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables fast, easy installation.
- Hardware is chemically treated and powder-coated for rust resistance to ensure long life.
- Tailgate bar allows tailgate to open without opening rear window for trouble-free access.
- Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
- Sealed seams mean water-tight protection.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Replaceable heat-sealed windows (clear or 31% tint) meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- In Supertop kits containing tinted windows, doors are not tinted meeting U.S. regulations.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
To keep your Bestop® Supertop® clean and protected, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
#2 Phillips Screwdriver
1/2" and 9/16" Wrenches
1/8" Drill Bit
#40 Torx Wrench
Left & Right Quarter Windows
Left & Right Upper Doors
Left & Right Lower Doors
Two J-Hook Brackets
Left & Right Windshield Brackets
Left & Right Bow Mount Brackets
Left & Right Tailgate Retainer Mounts
Left & Right Bow Assemblies
Left & Right Rotary Paddle Handles
Four #8 x 1/2" Pan Head Washer Screws
Four 5/16-18 Tapping Plates
Eight 5/16" Washers
Ten #10-24 Truss Head Machine Screws
Ten #10-24 Lock Nuts
Four 5/16-18 x 1" Phillips Head Bolts
Four 5/16 Acorn Nuts
Two 5/16 x 1-1/4" Bolts
1/8" Allen Wrench
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|