And for those of you who have a hard top on your Jeep now, All Adventure Tops include everything you need to install the top including the door surrounds.
The Adventure Top S may not be compatible with some hood deflectors when the sunroof is in the open position without the use of velcro retaining straps.
1. Fabric: Tough 24 oz. Antimicrobial Black Diamond textured Sailcloth Material is both mildew and UV resistant.
2. Windows: Press Polished Clear View™" windows are DOT approved and feature a 31% dark tint and are removable & replaceable.
3. Stitching: Adventure Top seams are double stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread thats UV protected and rot resistant. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
4. Construction: All Adventure tops have rigid insert panels that reinforce the rear corners to keep your top wrinkle free and tight fitting even when the rear window is removed.
5. Storage: Adventure Top rear windows can be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
6. Door Surrounds: The Adventure Top door surrounds are constructed from tough lightweight aluminum providing the structural support for the top. Door surrounds install at the factory mounting points with the included threaded knobs for easy installation and removal.
- Top Deck
- Rear Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left and Right Door Surrounds
- Windshield Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Flip Top Header Assembly
- All Hardware for Installation
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: 35 - Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Vehicle||Price|
|11113 1335||11113.1335||Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door||$699.99|
|11113 1235||11113.1235||Wrangler JK 2 Door||$649.99|
Just had the top professionally installed (today). Here's why I had some pros do it.
1) Flapping issue.
For years with all my jeeps, I've use the Best Top bikini with the remainder of the jeep open to the elements year round. (Living in LA) Anyway, NO flapping issue but as soon as I even cracked the window - boom, flapping like a $ 10 ladder in a Miami hurricane. Had Quad's top on the interstate today - with window cracked - NO FLAPPING.
2) Noise level;
Had the Quad's top on the interstate today, and it's much quieter than I anticipated.
3) Rain leaking;
Am moving from LA to Dallas for about 8 months, and in Dallas, when it rains - IT RAINS. Needed more than the standard bikini top. And ironically, it raining now in LA. This thing is not leaking.
Perhaps having the top professionally installed was the factor of why my top is a tight fit and not incurring the same issues a few others have experienced. If my top incurs any problems during my 1,400 mile, 2.5 day journey to Dallas, I'll let you know.
I love this top, and it is very appealing, but there are an important issues that I have noticed. Above the driver and passenger doors, it is only held together with Velcro, and there are approx. 4 inch gaps in the very front on the sides of the windshield. This causes the top to be very noisy, and whenever I have first time riders in my jeep I always hear complains about how noisy it is inside the jeep. That is really the only downside I see in the product. I have read the other reviews on here saying the soft top "flaps", but I've had the top on every which way possible with windows up/down and I haven't experienced any flap unless going highway speeds, which there was only very minor. I am always getting compliments about the looks, and I would love it if I can somehow fix the issue of the noise. Overall would definitely buy again, but I definitely have to look into fixing the noise.
Coming from a BestTop Trek Top NX that was destroyed by hail, I decided to give the Quadratec top a chance.
Functionality: The "Z" folding top was a huge appeal to me, and after using it, it is so much more convenient than the Trek Top. No need to worry about how the top will fold back, or getting out of the car to put it back on. By using Velcro to seal where the top folds, this top has proven 100% rain and drip proof. One cool feature I found was a few button straps on the back so you can roll up the back window, no need to pull it off all the way.
Build quality was top notch. Quadratec went the extra mile, using metal on most of the frame to really give this top a solid feel. The canvas and window material is also a huge step up from my previous top. This fits like a factory top (maybe even better!)
Some things to consider - Wind noise is a bit of an issue. The trek top I had seems to handle wind a bit better than this top, as I get a bit of flapping at speeds as low as 40 MPH. With this said, it is still miles ahead of the "factory flap".
Some of the door frame assembly was off. Some spots needed 3 screws, but the parts did not slide together far enough for the farthest screw to screw into anything. I do not see this being an issue, as it seemed a bit excessive.
The top of the back window is only held by Velcro and a strap in the middle. I found this a little concerning, as the last two soft tops I had used a zipper. I have not had an issue with it, just something worth pointing out.
Overall, I would highly recommend this top! Do not worry about this being an "In-House" product. This is a solid choice and will turn heads everywhere you go. Big shout out to the Quadratec customer service! They were very helpful and followed up with me when promised. Thanks guys!