Bestop® Tinted Window Kit for 11-17 Jeep® Wrangler JK 2 Door with Factory Softtop or Sailcloth Replace-a-top™
These windows not only look cool, they ARE cool! With a 31% tint and color-matched surrounds, they keep your Jeep® cooler by reducing the 'greenhouse effect' that can turn it into a sauna. Great anyplace you can find summer, they are a MUST in the southern states. Jeep® is a registered trademark of Chrysler.
- Window kit consists of two side windows and one rear window.
- Replaceable heat-sealed windows (31% tint) meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
- Exterior fabric color matches Bestop and factory original soft tops.
To keep your Bestop® Tinted Window Kit clean and protected, we suggest using the Bestop® Three Pack Cleaner and Protectant Kit for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
Must have original soft top or a Bestop Sailcloth Replace-a-top.
Right Quarter Window
Left Quarter Window
- Features: Tinted
- Color: 35 - Black Diamond
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
FYI- If you are unsure what type of soft top you have do your homework before purchasing these windows. There are two types of soft tops used on these late model JKs, sailcloth and twill. I read, "must have original soft top" and thought I was good to go. Wrong. Apparently I have a twill soft top. It is a darker black with more of a cloth feel. The sailcloth top is more of a dark grey with a plastic-y look and feel to them. The fitment was not that good either, the zippers did not want to make the turn down on the side windows but I attributed this to them being new and not worn in like my factory windows. I think they should state this under installation notes but they probably wont so that is why I am writing it here.