The AEV Roof Rack features a sleek, low profile design for minimal wind noise, but its most important feature is the mounting system hidden beneath the JKs roof. The Roof Rack utilizes mounting brackets that pass through the hard top and attach securely to the Jeeps roll bar. This creates a very strong, secure mounting system that evenly distributes the weight of your cargo directly to the roll bar, placing no load on the hard top itself. It is easily strong enough to be used as a sleeping platform or in conjunction with a roof top tent.
The outer edges of the AEV Roof Rack feature AEVs black textured powder coat finish for a very clean look that will compliment your other AEV products. The aluminum floor planks feature an anodized finish to reflect heat, keeping the vehicles interior cooler in hot climates. This combination of extruded aluminum and a quality surface coating, work together to make this Roof Rack highly corrosion resistant.
An optional Full Rail Kit offers a finished look and superior cargo management. The extruded aluminum, full length rail features a durable black powdercoat finish which complements the Roof Rack as well as your other AEV accessories. The Full Rail Kit will add an additional 3 to the overall height of the AEV Roof Rack. To further aid with cargo management, optional Eye-Bolt Tie Downs provide a secure tie down point for your cargo. These Tie Downs easily attach to the Roof Rack platform by utilizing the T-slots located on each of the floor planks and are sold as a set of two.
- Cargo platform measures 76 X 55.
- Total installed weight is 68 lbs.
- Adds less than 4 to the overall vehicle height when installed.
- Mounts through the hard top, directly to the OE roll bar creating the ultimate mounting system.
- Wide floor planks with traction ribs for an easy to walk on/easy to sleep on surface.
- Features T-slots for securely mounting just about anything.
- Super low profile design keeps wind noise to a minimum.
- Lightweight, all aluminum extrusion and glass filled nylon construction is highly corrosion resistant.
- Includes a satellite radio relocation bracket to prevent Roof Rack interference.
- Does not interfere with the OE overhead soundbar.
- Rack does not interfere with OE Freedom Top panel removal.
- Optional Full Rail Kit and Eye-Bolt Cargo Tie Downs sold separately.
- Factory hard top required for installation.
- Not compatible with the 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler.
- Roof Rack requires assembly prior to installation.
- The installation of this item requires drilling through the hard top.
- Adding additional cargo weight may have an adverse effect on the handling and stability characteristics of your vehicle. Please consult your owner's manual.
1. Drilling is necessary.
2. Rivet Gun is necessary.
Roof Rack Kit
Roll Bar Brackets
- Features: Aluminum
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)