The GenRight Crawler EXT Gas Tank is specifically designed to allow the rear axle to be moved back up to 5" (4" on Dana 60) to stretch the Jeep's wheelbase for greater stability on big tires. This new tank will accept the factory CJ fuel pick and sending unit but it was designed to accept the factory Jeep YJ in-tank fuel module which is better for those guys who have converted their Jeep over to fuel injection. Each tank is supplied with a blank adapter plate for those guys who want to continue running the factory fuel pick up/sending unit.
Made in the USA!
- Each tank is made from 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy and includes a matching heavy duty 3/16" thick skid plate.
- Internal baffles reduce fuel movement and keep fuel near the pick up.
- 1" more ground clearance.
- 15 gallon fuel capacity.
- Designed to accept the factory CJ or YJ type fuel sender/module.
- All tanks are 100% pressure tested.
- Because of shape and location changes, installation of this product may require changes to the exhaust tail pipe.
- If you will be using the factory YJ fuel module/pick up you will need to lengthen the unit 1" to reach the bottom of the tank.
- The YJ sending unit is not compatible with the factory CJ fuel gauge in the stock CJ speedometer, but it is compatible with all aftermarket fuel gauges.
1 Gas Tank
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7