GenRight Off Road Off Road G3 Steel Front Tube Fenders with 6" Flare for 76-86 Jeep® CJ-7 and CJ-8 Scrambler
Catalog #: 12248.0301
GenRight Off Road Part #: TFF-1800
This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 6" wide flare for a Jeep CJ-7 & CJ-8. GenRight has incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove unwanted under hood heat. Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires while also helping to be street legal. This is a great way to repair or replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing.
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted under hood heat.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Fenders are sold un-painted and require finish work before painting.
- We recommend fully installing the fenders, then removing them for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory front fenders (keeping & re-using some of the factory fender).
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair Front Tube Fenders
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Steel
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1984 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-8
- 1982 Jeep CJ-8
- 1981 Jeep CJ-8