GenRight Off Road TFF-4720 Off Road G3 Steel Front Hi-Fenders with 4" Flare for 87-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ
Catalog #: 12248.0332
GenRight Off Road Part #: TFF-4720
This is the GenRight Aluminum G3 Hi-Fender Front Tube Fenders with a 4" flare for the Jeep Wrangler YJ. This close fitting tube fender is perfect for rock crawling through the boulders on your favorite trail. GenRight has incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provides a great way to remove more under hood heat. Built from super lightweight aluminum alloy 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing and plated with 1/8" thick aluminum, this fender will hold up on the trail. The 4" flare incorporated into the design reduces mud and water from being flung around by big tires on the street or your favorite trail while also helping to be street legal. Installation is quick and easy by retaining your stock inner fender well or by installing one of the inner fender kits which replaces the entire inner fender. This allows you to start with a clean slate for mounting all of your under hood accessories or trimming to fit aftermarket shock configurations. This is a great way to repair or replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Aluminum alloy construction.
- Larger wheel well opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Innovative removable side panel provides easy access to the engine compartment.
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- Easy to install, retains and reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available).
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat.
- 100% Made in the USA
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Fenders sold in pairs only.
- Sold un-painted and required finish work before paint.
- Leading edge of the rocker guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting.
- Any new installation should include welting for fenders to the body.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair Front Tube Fenders
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Aluminum
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)