Catalog #: 12248.0334
GenRight Off Road Part #: TFF-4SIF
This is the Inner Fender Well Kit from GenRight Off Road for a Jeep Wrangler YJ that eliminates the need to cut the stock fender at all! This is a real inner fender. It will fully enclose the area, unlike other aftermarket inner fenders, to keep mud and debris out of your engine compartment. It is constructed of lightweight aluminum alloy and is primarily designed to work with our newest G3 Series Tube Fenders, it will not rust. Inner fenders allow the proper air flow through the radiator and keep dirt out of the engine compartment. This is a great way to go for those guys who do not want to cut their factory fenders to put on tube fenders. You simply un-bolt and remove the stock fender & inner and install the new GenRight tube fender & inner.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Eliminates cutting of factory fender to install tube fenders.
- Innovative lightweight design fits together for easy assembly.
- Oversized to work with body lifts. If you don't have a body lift just trim off a small portion from the bottom.
- Built from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Sold unpainted.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- This is a "complete" inner fender. This product was designed to be universal, meaning it is not pre-cut for the factory shock/spring mount. Therefore, it can be trimmed to fit your particular Jeep.
- Some trimming may be required, depending on how modified your Jeep is.
- It is not necessary to paint this product.
- This product was extended to close the gap between the frame and the inner fender, so if you are not running a body lift you will need to trim a little off the bottom.
Inner Fender Panel Kit
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Aluminum
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)