These are the GenRight "Shorty" Steel Corner Guards for the Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door. These are a direct fit and a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeeps tub and not adding much extra weight. This is the perfect way to customize and upgrade your Jeep and "Armor Up" your rig or cover previous damage. Frenched in LED tail light openings offer a great alternative to stock tail lights which are likely to get damaged on the more difficult trails. Laser cut and stamped from 1/8" thick steel assures protection in a vulnerable area on your Jeep's body. The stock wheel well opening shape is retained but the corner guard can be trimmed to allow fitment of larger tires. These corner guards can also be used with factory fender flares or any aftermarket tube flare. Each set of corner guards has the factory mounting holes laser cut in for the tailgate hinges and gas filler opening to make installation easier and quicker. Includes hardware to securely mount the corner guards to your tub for a clean and professional look.
Made in the USA!
- Frenched in LED tail light opening.
- Shorty style corner guard.
- Laser cut and stamped from 1/8" thick steel.
- The shape is formed into the steel to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- Stock wheel opening "shape" is retained to still fit the factory wheel opening and can be cut to make bigger tires fit.
- Can be used with any aftermarket tube flare or the factory flare.
- Each set of panels has the factory mounting holes laser cut in for the tailgate hinges and gas filler to make installation quicker.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes hardware to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been removed from the drivers side panel because the stock location is much to vulnerable. GenRight recommends using their license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- Wheel openings on the corner guard and body can be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- The Shorty Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted and then removed for painting.
1 Pair Shorty Corner Guards
- Armor Type: Rear Corner
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)