GenRight Off Road Off Road Steel Standard Wheelbase Rocker Guards with Side Bar for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ
Catalog #: 12248.0602
GenRight Off Road Part #: RCG-2003
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards. GenRights design is 6" tall and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features their new super grip "dimple die" step, which is welded onto a 1-1/2" diameter x .120" thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out 4.5" which is also perfect for use as a step. Full protection from wheel well to wheel well. Sold with a black powder coat finish.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- This design gives up no ground clearance, unlike others, and will not get hung up of trail obstacles.
- Laser cut and formed from tough 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Built in Step plate is dimple die punched for extra foot traction.
- Side slider bar is 1-1/2" diameter x .120" thick DOM tubing.
- Full protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Secures to the side and bottom of the tub.
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Powder Coated Black finish.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- If you plan to run front tube fenders, you will need to trim down one (shorten by about 2") end of this rocker guard to clear the tube flare.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair of Rocker Guards
- Features: Step
- Color: Black
- Armor Type: Rocker Guards
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)