GenRight Off Road Off Road Steel Standard Wheelbase Rocker Guards with Side Bar for 87-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ
Catalog #: 12248.0603
GenRight Off Road Part #: RCG-4003
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards. GenRights design is 6" tall and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features their new super grip "dimple die" step, which is welded onto a 1-1/2" diameter x .120" thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out 4.5" which is also perfect for use as a step. Full protection from wheel well to wheel well. Sold with a black powder coat finish.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- This design gives up no ground clearance, unlike others, and will not get hung up of trail obstacles.
- Laser cut and formed from tough 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Built in Step plate is dimple die punched for extra foot traction.
- Side slider bar is 1-1/2" diameter x .120" thick DOM tubing.
- Full protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Secures to the side and bottom of the tub.
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Powder Coated Black finish.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- If you plan to run front tube fenders, you will need to trim down one (shorten by about 2") end of this rocker guard to clear the tube flare.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair of Rocker Guards
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Features: Step
- Color: Black
- Armor Type: Rocker Guards
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)