Catalog #: 12248.0621
GenRight Off Road Part #: RCG-8102
This is the new light weight rocker guard for the Jeep Wrangler JK. It's sleek design is perfectly contoured to the body and has been trail tested for years! This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a functional rocker guard with a step on their JK. Laser cut and formed from solid 3/16" aluminum alloy plate provides full coverage from front to rear while also protecting the fender flares. Unique 3 piece design is contoured to the body which wraps all the way under to the body mounts for durability. Shipped un-painted and requires paint or powder coat after installation.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Although the formed metal steps provide good foot traction in most conditions, the metal tubing can be slippery when wet, therefore we recommend adding grip tape where necessary for better entry and exit foot traction.
- Will require trimming about 5/8" off the bottom of the factory flares.
- Will not work with body lifts (attaches to the bottom of the body mount bolts).
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair of Rocker Guards
- Features: Step
- Color: Bare Steel
- Armor Type: Rocker Guards
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)