GenRight Off Road RTC-3130 Off Road Steel Rear Bumper Plate with 2" Receiver Hitch for 76-86 Jeep® CJ-7 & CJ-8 Scrambler
This is the GenRight Rear Bumper Plate with a 2" Receiver Hitch for the CJ-7 and CJ-8 Scrambler. This is the cleanest way to get a good departure angle and the ability to attach a bike rack or other lightweight receiver accessory behind the rear of the Jeep CJ. It is also a great way to beef-up your rear frame cross member and rear most body mounts. It can also be used as a hi clearance bumper by itself because Genright has incorporated in 2 heavy duty shackle mounts for rear tow points.
Made in the USA!
- 2" Receiver Hitch (No Tow Rating).
- Hi-Strength design is C channel shape ties into the top, bottom and rear of frame.
- Laser cut and CNC formed into shape for a perfect fit.
- Allows you to repair or replace damaged rear cross members & body mounts.
- 1" wide Shackle Mounts fit 7/8" size D-rings.
- Shackle Mounts are fully welded from both sides.
- Allows you to beef up rear frame section.
- Designed to be used by itself as the rear bumper for a better departure angle.
- Bolt-on design is easy to install.
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Shipped to you un-painted.
- This bumper plate is not designed for towing!
- Installation requires cutting a square hole into the rear cross member to allow the receiver to recess as far back as possible.
- Installation requires, you remove the rear most body mounts and slip this plate under them.
- For proper mounting, it requires lower or removing the fuel tank to drill and cut access hole.
1 Rear Plate
- Features: Integrated Receiver
- Color: Bare Steel
- Style: Mid Width Bumper
- Material: Steel
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1984 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-8
- 1982 Jeep CJ-8
- 1981 Jeep CJ-8