GenRight Off Road SKP-8520 Off Road 7075 Aluminum Belly Up Transfer Case Skid Plate for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler JK 2 Door
This is the GenRight Aluminum Flat Belly transfer case skid plate for a Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door. It increases your ground clearance by up to 2-1/2" inches by replacing the factory skid plate with a lower-profile and more heavy duty skid plate. This high clearance, smooth bottom skid plate is laser cut and CNC bent from 5/16" thick 7075 Aluminum. Stronger and thicker than the stock plate to provide strong but lightweight protection to your undercarriage. This skid plate was designed to work with the GenRight JK Link Suspension Package. GenRights kit was designed to relocate the gas tank to the rear of the Jeep, thereby allowing a completely flat belly.
Made in the USA!
- This kit provides the maximum amount of ground clearance possible, but requires some fine tuning of the rear pinion angle to eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Requires use of our transmission and suspension cross member kits.
1 Skid Plate
- Color: Raw Aluminum
- Armor Type: Transfer Case
- Material: Aluminum
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)