This is the most popular version of GenRights Front 3 Link kit for the Jeep owner who wants to do it themselves. The kit is called 3 link (but is technically a 4 link when you include the track bar) because it uses only 3 control arms. GenRight has pulled together all top notch parts and figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry to make your Jeep a top notch crawler with awesome articulation and a balanced feel. Simply put, if you were building a rock buggy this is the type of suspension you would put on it - it is that good! This front kit is also perfect for moving the front axle forward to accommodate bigger tires and longer wheel travel. It can also help you achieve the Magic 100" + wheelbase when used in combination with the rear kit GenRight offers, which uses their EXT or COMP gas tanks to move the rear axle back and also to improve your Jeeps departure angle. For those Jeep owners converting from leaf springs, better approach angle, no axle wrap, smooth non binding articulation and better steering geometry, to eliminate bump steer, are all benefits you will experience by installing this kit.
Made in the USA!
- Kit can be used with 2.0" Coilover type shocks or 2.5" Air type shocks or with coil springs.
- Single upper control arm allows the installer more flexibility to locate the upper control arm in the best location for the engine & trans in the vehicle and allow for a lower overall ride height (or more up travel).
- Having only 3 links allows for a smooth, non-binding insane amount of articulation.
- Yes, this system does require a front track bar, that is included.
- The mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on your vehicle.
- Frame side control arm mounts do not tie into the transfer case skid plate, unlike others.
- Can be used with 12" to 14" travel shocks or for tires bigger than 40", 16" travel shocks with full hydraulic steering (not for street use).
- Greasable & rebuildable Currie Johnny Joints throughout the kit are tough and quiet.
- The track bar bracket in this kit is designed to work with hi-steering.
- Cutting & welding is required: This kit requires cutting the tubing to length (tailoring it to your specific vehicle) and welding the threaded inserts onto the end of the Tie Rod.
- Once this kit is installed, you must cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible direction combinations) to make sure the ball joints or heims do not exceed their range of motion which would damage the steering components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control.
Super thick, heavy duty Laser cut and CNC bent brackets & mounts.
Fully Adjustable Genuine Currie forged Johnny Joints, which have 1-1/4" threaded shafts.
Super Tough 2" diameter x 1/4" thick wall D.O.M. Control arm tubing that can be cut to any length.
Control arm inserts (bungs) are machined with left or right hand threads to make fine length adjustments of each control arm (for pinion angle, castor, etc.) easy.
Track bar is also thick wall D.O.M. tubing.
Top grade FK brand 7/8" CroMoly Heim end for the Track Bar.
New Grade 8 Hardware.
Detailed color installation instructions & diagrams.
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)