This is GenRights most popular version of the rear 4 link kit. Have you been thinking about building your own kit from scratch? Well this is an excellent option for you. This kit is a "builders" Triangulated 4 link rear suspension kit which is great for the Jeep owner who wants to do it themselves. GenRight has figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry (weight transfer, rear steer and minimal anti-squat, etc.) to make your Jeep a top notch crawler with awesome articulation and handle great on the street too! The main frame control arm mounts are pre-welded to a "C" section of steel to beef up the frame and help distribute the load. You simply slip each mount over the frame and weld them in place! The kit is designed to attach to the frame next to your stock or aftermarket transfer case skid plate. This rear kit is also perfect for moving your rear axle back, stretching your wheelbase to the Magic 100"+ when used with GenRights EXT or COMP gas tanks. For you Jeep owners converting from leaf springs, you can say goodbye to axle wrap and all the issues associated with it! It will be power to the ground and high clearance from now on.
Made in the USA!
- Each mount is cut at an angle to keep the Johnny Joints in a "neutral" position so they do not waste any of the joints rotation and cause damage to the joint in those crazy articulation spots on the trail.
- Kit can be used with coilover shocks or coil springs.
- Simple triangulated 4 link design eliminates the need for a rear track bar.
- The mounts in this kit are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on any Jeep TJ, YJ, CJ, Early Bronco or Toyota.
- The forward mounted control arm brackets are pre-welded and attach independently and directly to the frame. The mounts do not tie into the transfer case skid plate. This allows unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service.
- Can be used with 12" to 14" travel shocks and ideal for running bigger tires.
- This kit requires a tremendous amount of cutting and welding to properly install it on your vehicle.
Heavy Duty 1/4 & 3/16" thick laser cut and CNC bent frame side control arm mounts.
Laser cut and CNC bent upper and lower control arm mounts for the rear axle.
2" x .250" super thick wall DOM tubing for the lower control arms.
1-3/4" x .120" thick wall DOM tubing for the upper control arms.
Left and right hand machined bungs to weld into the control arms for easy adjustment.
Genuine Currie forged 1-1/4" shank Johnny Joints, at both ends of the control arm for easy adjustment! (which are greasable & rebuildable).
Grade 8 mounting hardware.
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)