GenRight Off Road SUP-4201 Off Road Rear Double Triangulated 4 Link Suspension Kit for 87-06 Jeep® Wrangler YJ & TJ
After years of beating on this suspension design at the Hammers GenRight has released this kit to the Hardcore off road enthusiast! This is the same kit GenRight uses on their Jeep to pre-run for the King of the Hammers race. Their double triangulated 4 link rear suspension builders kit is for those who wants all out off-road performance. GenRight has figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry (weight transfer, rear steer and minimal anti-squat, etc.) to make your Jeep a top notch crawler with awesome articulation. This kit features a completely new cross member that the upper and lower control arms mount to on the frame. The kit is designed to attach behind your transfer case skid plate. This rear kit is also perfect for moving your rear axle back, stretching your wheelbase to the Magic 100"+ when used with GenRights EXT or COMP gas tanks. For the Jeep owners converting from leaf springs, you can say goodbye to axle wrap and all the issues associated with it! It will be power to the ground and high clearance from now on.
Made in the USA!
- Each mount is cut at an angle to keep the Johnny Joints in a "neutral" position so they do not waste any of the joints rotation and cause damage to the joint in those crazy articulation spots on the trail.
- Kit can be used with coilover shocks or your existing coil springs.
- Double triangulated 4 link design is the ultimate off-road experience.
- The mounts in this kit are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted on any Jeep TJ or YJ.
- The frame side control arm brackets (Cross Member) are pre-welded and is to be welded permanently into place on the frame. The mounts do not tie into the transfer case skid plate. However, the corss member does obstruct access to the transfer case for removal.
- Can be used with 14" travel shocks and is ideal for running bigger tires.
- This kit is only recommended for Jeeps that are driven 80% or more off-road (trailer queens)!
- What makes it great off road, makes it more unstable on the road. This can be compensated for with a sway bar, but that limits suspension articulation.
- Requires a 1" body and engine lift.
- Will not work with Atlas 4 Speed transfer cases (just to big).
Heavy Duty 1/4 & 3/16" thick laser cut and CNC bent cross member.
Laser cut upper and lower control arm mounts for the axle.
2" x .250 thick wall DOM tubing for the lower control arms.
1-3/4" x .120 thick wall DOM tubing for the upper control arms.
Left and right hand machined bungs to weld into the end of each control arm tube to make adjustments easy!
Genuine greasable & rebuildable Currie forged 1-1/4" shank Johnny Joints, at both ends of the control arm for easy adjustment.
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms, Long Arm
- Lift Height: 5.00
- Lift Height Range: 5 inch and up
- Location: Rear
- Upper/Lower: Lower Control Arms, Upper Control Arms
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)