This is a universal flat cross member kit to hold up your transmission so that it is independent of the belly skid plate. GenRight has assembled a generic kit that can be adapted to a wide variety of engine and transmission configurations used in Jeeps. The cross member pieces are tack welded together in place, then removed for final welding and paint. This is the same kit GenRight uses on all their Jeeps to keep the belly as flat as possible. The cross member kit is designed to attach to the inside of the frame, above the belly skid plate.
- Designed flat to work with most factory transmissions.
- Urethane isolated at the frame keeps the mount super low profile.
- Pre-bent and mitered tubes are ready for fitting and welding.
- Center slip tube mount makes installation super easy.
- The mount can also be tied into the transfer case skid plate for additional strength.
- This crossmember allows the belly skid to be removed for unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service.
- Designed to work with GenRights new "flat" belly up skid plates.
- This kit requires cutting and welding for proper mounting.
1 Flat Cross Member Kit