GenRight Off Road STK-2501 Off Road Twisted Pitman Arm & High Steer Mount for 87-06 Jeep® Wrangler YJ & TJ
This is the GenRight Drag Link Kit for use with heim joints. It includes GenRights Twisted Pitman Arm and their Hi-Steer Arm Mount kit to correct the angle issues inherent in long travel front suspensions. The main issue being not enough down travel on the drag link heim joint when both the pitman arm and hi-steer arm are flat. GenRight has created a double shear mounts at both ends using a 5/8" Grade 8 bolt. This heavy duty kit will hold up to big tires and off-road abuse. Got a hydraulic assist steering setup? It will work with that too. Why heim rod ends? GenRight prefers the heims over the standard or heavy duty "tapered style" tie rod ends because over the years they have seen the taper on the tie rod end split too many steel knuckles! This is the exact same steering set up they have used on their GenRight rigs for years, and it works great!
Made in the USA!
- "Twisted" pitman arm to utilize the full range of motion in a heim.
- Hi-Steer mount that is angled to match pitman arm.
- Both products are laser cut & CNC bent from 1/4" thick steel plate.
- Design is puzzled together for maximum interlocked strength.
- Stronger than stock single shear design.
- Includes 5/8" size Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Taper spline is from a stock pitman arm is TIG welded into the GenRight Twisted arm.
- 5-1/2" center to center (same as stock TJ or YJ).
- Unique internal thread for easy removal from sector shaft.
- Once installed, you must cycle the front suspension and steering to make sure the hi-misalignment heims do not exceed their range of motion which would damage the steering components!
- Requires a 7/8" shank x 3/4" bore heim with hi-misalignment spacers that reduce to a 5/8" bore (sold separately).
1 Twisted Pitman Arm
1 Drag Link Mount for Hi-Steer Arm
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)