The first is obviously protection. ACE Rock Sliders are made with beefy 2 mild steel tubing, with a super-strong 0.134 thickness. That's some serious protection for your rocker panels. Plus they work with or without factory Rubicon Rails!
The next big thing is function. ACE Rock Sliders shine here as well. Designed with just the right angle to protect up into the side of the rocker panel, ACE Sliders wont get you hung-up when the trail gets dicey. Plus they work great as a step into your Jeep, hanging off the body just enough to get a good foothold.
Easy installation? Check. Their rock rails are designed to attach to your existing mounting bracket, and no longer require you to grind the factory washer.
Finally, we have to talk finish. With an unobtrusive matte black texture powder-coat, ACE Rock Sliders compliment the looks of any Jeep, and the slight-grit in the powder-coat helps prevents slipping. All of this, and guaranteed for life? That's how ACE does it.
- Color: Black
- Armor Type: Rocker Guards
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
a little difficulty removing the back bolt in my 2015 2 dr JK( keep working at it- the bolt will drop), but the sliders bolt right to the Jeep with the Rubicon Rock Sliders in place.
the parts were packaged in clearly marked boxes as to which side they were , shipping was fast and once the back bolts came out- installation was quick and easy