Made in the USA.
- Simple 4-piece design with integrated mounting hardware does not require drilling on 4-door model.
- Provides over 22,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space (non-sub-woofer).
- Lid is weight bearing and provides 1,368 square inches of loadable deck space on top.
- Includes perimeter weather seal.
- Mounts in 4 door vehicles with OEM hard or soft top.
- Lid can be removed without tools for transporting taller items.
- Functions with the OEM storage cover or the Tuffy Cubby Cover part #143.
- Works with or without OEM sub-woofer & maintains access and use of OEM 12v rear power port (if equipped).
- Storage enclosure is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked, creating a secure area.
- 16 gauge steel construction & durable powder coat finish
- 4 heavy duty tie-down rings installed standard
- Patent pending.
Enclosure Front Panel
Enclosure Left Side
Enclosure Right Sides
Nylon Insert Hex Nut 1/4"- 20
Hex Bolts 1/4"- 20 x 3/4"
End Bulb Trim Piece
1/4" Flat Washers
Carriage Bolts 5/16-18 x 3/4"
Wing Knob Nuts 5/16-18
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|299-01||14036.0012||11-17 Wrangler Unlimited JK||$293.99|
|310-01||14036.0013||07-10 Wrangler Unlimited JK||$293.99|
Installation of this item in my 2014 JK 4-door was by far the most challenging of any of the multiple Tuffy products I've owned. First I had to drill out the holes for the assembly bolts with a 1/4" drill bit, because they were too small for the bolts to fit. But by far, the biggest problem was with the instructions (or lack thereof). The instructions are TERRIBLE, and I couldn't find any install videos online. Real photos and written, step-by-step instructions (with actual language instead of tiny black and white drawings and icons) would have been very useful. After assembling the side pieces backwards (because the awful illustration didn't even resemble the actual side panels), I had to remove them and start all over. Then, getting the fully assembled piece into the back of the Jeep required quite a bit of wrestling, with the back seats folded completely down, and figuring out by trial and error (again, because the instructions didn't clearly explain what was required) exactly what needed to happen (Hint: bring it in through the rear doors instead of the tailgate). Once it got properly aligned (at a downward angle), everything snugly fit into place, and the tolerances and dimensions are perfect. Another well-designed and well crafted product from Tuffy, just needs real instructions and a good installation video.