JK subwoofers firmly mount to the floor section with steel brackets that suspend the sub woofer above the rear storage compartment and jack to allow for access. Kits come complete with all mounting hardware and specialized wiring for a virtual plug-n-play installation and NO drilling required. This is the ultimate upgrade to the factory sound system including vehicles fitted with factory subs. All JK subwoofer kits include a powerful 1200 watt Sound Storm Laboratories amplifier with remote subwoofer level control. Sub woofer speaker fires downwards onto the floor area for maximum base with a sound that you can literally feel. Solid MDF board enclosures and top deck are fully carpeted. Detailed instructions included for a simple, flawless installation. Assembled in USA.
Quadratec® Exclusive Custom Rear Subwoofer Kit with 10" Kicker Solo-Baric L3 Speaker & Sound Storm Laboratories Amp for 07-10 Jeep® Wrangler & Unlimited JK
1200W Mono-block MOSFET Amplifier, High/Low Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- 2 Ohm Stable Mono-Block
- Variable low pass crossover: 40-150Hz
- Fixed high pass crossover (200Hz)
- Variable 0 and +18dB Bass Boost
- Variable input gain control
- Power and protection LED indicators
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Chrome plated RCA connectors and screw terminals
- Remote subwoofer level control
- Frequency response: 9Hz - 150Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Max power 2 ohm 1200W X 1
- Signal-to-noise ratio 105dB
- THD at RMS output 0.01%
- Damping factor 125+
- Dimensions (10" L x 10" W x 2-1/4" H)
Kicker Solo-Baric L3 10" Subwoofer
KICKER's patented Solo-Baric square-woofer design lends itself to the most effective bassmakers in any vehicle, let there be no doubt. The square's size-to-decibel ratio remains superior to any woofer on the market, thanks to its 16-20 percent more cone area than a round woofer of a like size.
The SoKICKER's distinctive subwoofers are indentified by rich, deep bass, indestructibility and quality sound. That legendary engineering integrates with patented KICKER Solo-Baric square-subwoofer technology to craft the Solo-Baric L3 Subwoofer series. The Solo-Baric L3 Subwoofer provides all that is expected from a KICKER subwoofer, plus the extra bass and decibels supplied by Solo-Baric's innovative square cone. The Solo-Baric L3 was designed with many of the superior features used by all KICKER subwoofers, but in a square design.
Utilizing KICKER's most advanced cone design, the Solo-Baric L3 SoloKon's technology ensures strength for reliable performance and accurate response. Its injection-molded, ultra-rigid design with vented, 360-degree back-bracing pushes mass quantities of air for louder bass. The patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene® surround assists in holding a heavy-duty motor structure in place, providing durability at a high excursion without compromising sound quality.
The subwoofer's long-lasting Spiralead's tinsel leads and high-temp dual voice coils wrapped around a heat-dispersing, solid pole piece bond to handle the extreme power and temperatures transferred through the motor structure and cone. A progressive-roll, vented polycotton spider guarantees supreme linearity at the highest volumes.
- Size: 10"
- Location: Cargo
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|