Catalog #: 14159.1022
Rostra Precision Controls Part #: 250-1454
With the ComfortSeat Lumbar Support System, you can set the amount of lower back muscle support you need for your individual comfort while driving. Tucked away inside the driver or passenger seat, the Lumbar Support System provides the precise amount of extra lumbar support to your lower back, decreasing lumbar strain at your command. With just the touch of a finger, the seat or console-mounted switch activates a pneumatic motor filling the bladder within the seat. Make every drive a comfortable drive.
The ComfortSeat Lumbar Support Systems are designed to be universal, however, prior to installing the unit, you'll want to inspect the construction of your seat to determine whether or not you will need a front-mount or rear-mount interior bladder. Front-mount units are installed between the inner foam and outer material of your seat, while rear-mount bladders are used in situations where your seat's exterior material is bonded (glued or stitched) to the supporting inner foam material.
- Dual-position control switch (inflate/deflate).
- Sound-dampening pouch minimizes pump noise.
- Perfect addition to a leather seat upgrade.
- Includes all hardware for a complete installation.
- Expandable air bladder provides lumbar support.
- Universal wiring for installation in all cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- In-line 5 amp fuse provides short-circuit protection.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
Parts IncludedBladder Pump Switch Harness Hardware
- Location: Front