For both comfort and protection, trust Smittybilt seat covers. Custom fit Smittybilt Seat Covers provide an extra layer of protection and style for those looking to either refurnish old, worn seats, or help keep new ones in pristine condition.
- Seat covers crafted from 100% breathable Neoprene fabric for durability and comfort.
- Custom fit for all Jeep Wrangler vehicles, including the new 2007 seat design.
- Front applications come in pairs with rear covers matching exactly.
- Center section padded and pleated for comfort.
- Easy to install - no tools required.
- Available in a wide variety of colors at a great, low price.
- Color: Black or Tan or Red or Gray
- Material: neoprene
- Location: Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Got the covers very quickly and they fit very well.
We'll see how well they hold up to fade and ware, but for now they fit and feel very good.
Took about 30 min to install front and back seat covers.
The only advise I can offer to aid in installing the front seat upper covers, are to place a plastic grocery bag over the velcro part of the lower front of the cover, when pushing it between the upper and lower cushion. This will prevent the velcro from sticking to the lower cushion and making it very difficult to pull through to the back of the seat.
Use a wooden paint stir stick to help it (force it) between the cushions and then when it gets to the back, pull both the bag and the seat cover through.
After the whole velcro part is through, pull the bag off and attach to the rear of the seat cover.
If you do that, it shouldn't take that long to install the covers.