Key features of the AEV Edition Pocket Knives by Benchmade include:
- AXIS® spring-assist opening and locking mechanism provides a safety lock in both
the opened and closed positions.
- Ambidextrous thumb-stud design that allows you to easily open and close the
knife with either hand.
- Drop-Point, 154CM Stainless Steel or M390 Super Steel blade.
- Reversible pocket clip for easy storage and transport.
- LifeSharpsm Service: The original owner may ship their knife back to Benchmade
to have them sharpen, inspect and "tune" the knife for optimum performance.
This service is free of charge.
AEV Edition Pocket Knives are currently available in two different spring-assist models and are both available with or without a serrated blade. AEV Edition Pocket Knives are proudly made in the USA.
AEV Edition 585 Mini Barrage® Product Specifications:
- Blade Length: 2.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Overall Length Open: 6.91"
- Overall Length Closed: 4.00"
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Weight: 3.40oz