- 420 stainless steel blade
- 7.75" blade, 13" overall length
- Composite plastic TPR non-slip handle
- Built-in wire cutter
- Blade finished in electric black oxide
- 600 denier sheath included
- Sheath made of composite plastic TPR
- Attaches to molle webbing
- Built in sharpening stone
- Quick release belt clip
- Built in wire cutter
- Bayonet mount
- Screwdriver Tip
T.R.U. Utility Knife
Great product for the money . It fits my mossberg 590 perfectly with no play or wiggle.
Get what you pay for this product is a close clone of the US M9 mil spec bayonet offered by other famous cutlery manufacturers for far higher prices exceeding $100.00. Will fit up to AR 15 and M16 rifles and carbines with the mounting lug under the front sight and that feature might appeal to first responders carrying that kind of equipment. Only negative comment is the snaps on the sheath, the snap rings on the female recepticles are not tight enough to secure to the male ends and retain the knife in the scabbard at all, very poor quality on parts that cost pennies, I will visit a shoe maker to remove the originals and repace with upgraded snaps so as to secure the blade properly. Otherwise a recommended purchase.