Catalog #: 16070.1042
Bilstein® Part #: 24-225793
Bilstein 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Shock Absorbers are designed for front coilover style pickup suspensions. The monotube shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the shock body allow for different spring seat positions, providing .75"-2" of front end lift, depending on application. Provides increased wheel travel and improved handling!
- Collapsed Length: 13.35"
- Extended Length: 19.2"
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: Less than an hour
5100 Series Strut - Each
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty.
- Features: Nitro
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)