Insufficient pre-load can result in bearing failure, or ring and pinion failure on any differential, and
possible oil/air leakage issues in an Air Locker Differential. As a part of ARBs Air Locker Tools range of differential service/installation equipment, this specialty tool offers an easy, quick and highly effective way of pre-loading these axles.
- Designed by ARB to quickly and easily install onto most shim adjusted automotive differentials.
- Allows the housing to be stretched in a safe and controllable way which reduces the risk of causing permanent damage to the housing (i.e., from overspreading the housing).
- Pre-drilled with a hole pattern that suits most of the commonly available axle types.
- Also suited to pre-loading shim adjusted Banjo style axle assemblies (e.g., Isuzu 26 spline).
- Comes in a durable carry case with a dedicated powder coated parts tray for easy storage and transport.
- Economically priced at roughly the labor & materials cost of having to re-preload one axle (i.e., a differential that was set-up without a spreader that is now showing symptoms of under pre-loading).
Axle Housing Spreader Tool Kit