Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
The front steering geometry is relocated via a dropped pitman arm. A Trac Bar relocation bracket keeps the arc of travel between the Trac Bar and Drag Link proper to reduce bump steer throughout the suspension travel.
Lift is accomplished with replacement coil springs for maximum performance both on and offroad.
The rear system retains the factory 5 Link design but with extended length lower tubular arms that bolt to new side frame brackets. Installation of these frame brackets does not require the removal of the gas tank or welding. The upper links are replaced as well with a tubular style in the factory mounts. Both upper and lower links feature 5/16" thick wall links with adjustable rotational urethane ends. The rear Trac Bar is properly relocated to keep the rear axle tracking with the front axle for superior road handling at high speed.
For increased ground clearance at the rear axle, we provide replacement shock mounts that allow trimming of the factory mounts. This allows an additional 1" of ground clearance over the factory mounts. We offer heavy duty replacement driveshafts to be used with this system for maximum driveline reliability.
1. Drilling is Necessary.
2. Cutting is Necessary.
Brake Line Brackets
Sway Bar Links
Front Cam Bolts
Front and Rear Coil Springs
Front and Rear Performance Shocks
Long Arm Subframe Assembly
Front Radius Arms
Front Upper Control Arms
Rear Lower Long Arms
Rear Upper Control Arms
Rear Long Arm Frame Mounts
Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms, Long Arm
- Lift Height (Lift Kits): 5, 5.00
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 5 inch and up
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar Bracket, Front Upper Control Arms, Pitman Arm, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Rear Upper Control Arms, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)