Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
- Lift Kits work with all Wrangler vehicle systems
including the Electronic Stability Program
- Ideally rated coil springs provide unmatched ride
quality and handling, both on-road and on the trails
- Yields all of the suspension articulation the JK platform has to offer
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track
bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace
- Correct length sway bar links with greasable, factory type ends
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets
- Replacement high-clearance, high capacity steering dampener kit
Wheel and Tire Recommendations:
Stock tires and / or wheels can be used. Ideal
aftermarket wheel specifications are 17 Diameter x 9 Wide with 4.5 Back Spacing.
Tire diameter: 33 to 35
Tire Width: No greater than 12.5 when used on stock wheels, or aftermarket wheels with stock Back Spacing (6.0). Check wheel size recommendations of tire manufacturer. 13.5 width tires can be run with a 4.5 Back Space wheel, but some fender scrub may be experienced during full articulation.
Wheel Diameter: No less than 17
Wheel Width: 7.5 (stock Rubicon) to 9.
Wheel Back Spacing: 6 (stock) to 4.5 (preferred). As Back Spacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increases.
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Front Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Steering Stabilizer, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)