Rock Krawler is proud to bring you the TJ COMP 3.5 X Factor Plus Suspension System. The X Factor Plus Systems are the best performing trail systems ever made for Wrangler TJs! These systems feature our revolutionary independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the professional world of rock crawling while also maintaining perfect streetabiliy and precise handling. The upper control arm is full length so caster change is kept to a minimum. The front upper bushing in the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation. Even the tinniest of details has been addressed with the X Factor Plus systems. The method we use to mount the coil over shocks up front greatly enhances the overall stability of the TJ so greater off camber challenger look easy. The rear end features a triangulated 4 link assembly that allows removal of the rear track bar for awesome articulation. The lower control arms feature a high clearance design to maximize ground clearance and cross over angles. The lower control arms are made of 2 solid alloy steel and use a Monster Bushing at the frame connection and Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection to provide the ultimate in twist! Our modular skid plate design actually clam shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. This adds structure to that frame! With the 3 piece construction; servicing of the driveline is a snap and does not involve any suspension modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on. For added rear axle structure a weld in cradle and tie in plate made from ¼ thick laser cut steel is used! Simply put, we feel this is the strongest, best articulating, 3.5 inch long arm system ever made and we back that up with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Guarantee on all hard parts!
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- High clearance lower control arms made from massive 2 solid alloy steel!
- Revolutionary independent three link front end for awesome flex and control!
- Comes with massive 11" Travel RRD Racing Coil Over Shocks up front!
- Rear triangulated 4 Link that allows for removal of the rear track bar and provides anti-squat for unparalleled climbing ability! Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri link designs!
- Skid plate mounting design that adds structure to the frame, provides a 1" gain in ground clearance, has a smooth bottom and is made from 1/4" thick steel!
- Weld on rear cradle for greater rear axle strength!
- RTI 1400+ on a 20 degree ramp!
- Allows for up to 35" tires with flat fenders front and rear!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Upgradeable to any of our higher lift long arm or stretch systems!
RRD Racing Coil Over Shock Assemblies up Front, Front upper and lower coil over shock mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, 2 rear long travel linear coil springs, 4 high misalignment/double-adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00" solid alloy steel, skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel, 1 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel, high misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel, front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick/laser cut steel, rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid alloy steel, rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, extended stainless steel brake lines, front adjustable sway bar disconnects, extended rear sway bar links, hardware and detailed instructions.
- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRocs). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60s and Solid 60s by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Recommend using rear shock relocation brackets or rear shock shifters for some applications.
- Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
It is recommended that high quality shocks be used with all Rock Krawler Suspension Systems.
RRD Racing Coil Over Shock Assemblies up Front
Front upper and lower coil over shock mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
2 rear long travel linear coil springs
4 high misalignment/double-adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00" solid alloy steel
Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel
1 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel
High misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel
Front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick/laser cut steel
Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid alloy steel
Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
Extended stainless steel brake lines
Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
Extended rear sway bar links
Hardware and detailed instructions.
- Features: Front Sway Bar Disconnects, Long Arm
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 33
- Included Parts: Extended Brake Lines, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar, Front Track Bar Bracket, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Upper Control Arms, SKID PLATE, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)