Rock Krawler is proud to bring you the TJ Triple Threat Long Arm Upgrade System. The Triple Threat Systems are the most versatile systems ever made for Wrangler TJs! These systems feature a front end design that can function as a full 4 link for high speed fun in the sand or the extremely flexy independent 3 link for extreme trail use! The best part is you get to choose! The rear end features a triangulated 4 link assembly that allows removal of the rear track bar for awesome articulation and full axle droop. All Rock Krawler upper control arms are full length! No short or mid length upper control arms with compromised geometry. Our geometry is perfect in every way. Our high clearance lower control arms are made of 2 solid alloy steel and use 1 shank Monster Krawler joints at the axle connection and the industrys largest bushing at the frame connection for the quietest ride quality out of any suspension system on the market. We have even included a new heavy duty passenger side axle mount made of 1 thick alloy steel and 2 build a ball joints for the upper control arm pivots at the axle. No need to worry about wearing out the stock front upper control arm axle bushings since they have been replaced! Our unique modular skid plate design actually clam shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. This adds structure to that frame! With the 3 piece construction; servicing of the driveline is easy and does not involve any suspension modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on, yet again, it is your choice! The Rock Krawler weld on rear cradle and tie in plate ads a tremendous amount of structure to the rear axle housing making it bullet proof! Simply put, we feel this is the strongest, most versatile and most capable Long Arm Upgrade system ever made. Rock Krawler also backs that up with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Guarantee on all hard parts!
- Versatile 3 link or 4 link front end geometry.
- High clearance lower control arms made from abuse proof 2 solid alloy steel!
- Rear triangulated 4 link that allows for removal of the rear track bar and provides anti-squat for unparalleled climbing ability! Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri link designs!
- Skid plate mounting system that adds structure to the frame and provides a 1" gain in ground clearance over stock with a perfectly smooth bottom.
- Weld on rear cradle and tie in plate for greater rear axle strength!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Upgradeable to of our stretch products!
4 high misalignment/adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00" solid alloy steel, skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel, 2 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel, high misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel, front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick/laser cut steel, rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid alloy steel, rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, hardware and detailed instructions.
- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRocs). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60s and Solid 60s by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Not recommended for 2003 and Newer TJ's with more than 5.5" of lift unless you have a high pinion rear axle.
- Using the front end as a full 4 link system may require full manifold back exhaust modifications.
- To use as a full 4 link the OEM passenger side front upper control arm axle mount will need to be removed and the newly supplied mount welded in its place.
4 high misalignment/adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00" solid alloy steel
Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel
2 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel
High misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel
Front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick/laser cut steel
Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid alloy steel
Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
Hardware and detailed instructions.
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)