Rock Krawler is proud to bring you the XJ COMP 4.5 Triple Threat Suspension System. The Triple Threat Systems are the most versatile systems ever made for Cherokee XJs! These systems feature a front end design that can function as a full 4 link for high speed fun in the sand or the extremely flexy independent 3 link for extreme trail use! The best part is you get to choose! . All Rock Krawler upper control arms are full length! No short or mid length upper control arms with compromised geometry. Our geometry is perfect in every way. Our high clearance lower control arms are made of 2 solid alloy steel and use 1 shank Monster Krawler joints at the axle connection and the industrys largest bushing at the frame connection for the quietest ride quality out of any suspension system on the market. We have even included a new heavy duty passenger side axle mount made of 1 thick alloy steel and 2 build a ball joints for the upper control arm pivots at the axle. No need to worry about wearing out the stock front upper control arm axle bushings since they have been replaced! The new long arm mounts are made from 3/16" thick laser cut steel and are precision welded. The rear system consists of a coil spring conversion using a triangulated 4 link arrangement with high clearance lower control arms. The rear upper coil mounts include the rear shock mounts and a built in adjustable bump stop. The rear lower control arm mounts include the rear lower shock mount. All rear brackets key off factory positions so there is absolutely no guess work. This system gives you the highest ride quality and offroad ability available anywhere for an XJ! All hard parts come with our exclusive abuse proof lifetime guarantee!
- The best highway ride and handling out of any long arm system!
- Versatile 3 link or 4 link front end geometry.
- High clearance lower control arms made from abuse proof 2 solid alloy steel!
- Rear Coil Spring Conversion.
- Rear Anit-Squat Geometry for unparalleled climbing ability.
- Bolt in long arm mounts made from 3/16 thick laser cut steel and precision welded.
- Allows for 32" Tires!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Upgradeable to any of our higher lifts!
- Available for any front axle and rear axle
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft Conversion
- Requires removal of the OEM lower control arm brackets. All brackets requiring welding bolt into place using factory fasteners and locations and can be welding in prior to disabling the vehicle and completing the installation.
- May require minor front fender trimming to run 32" tires. 33" Tall tires will require major fender trimming.
- Requires new cat-back exhaust system.
- Requires a OEM TJ rear coil for rear coil spring.
- Using the front end as a full 4 link system may require full manifold back exhaust modifications.
- To use as a full 4 link the OEM passenger side front upper control arm axle mount will need to be removed and the newly supplied mount welded in its place.
2 dual sport tuned linear coil springs
2 high misalignment/adjustable lower long arms made from 2.0" solid alloy steel
Long arm brackets made from 3/16" thick/laser cut steel
2 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel
High misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel
One front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
1 heavy duty passenger side axle mount
2 build a ball assemblies
Two rear upper high misalignment/double adjustable control arms made from solid alloy steel
Rear triangulated four link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
Coil spring mounting brackets made from 3/16" thick/laser cut steel for the rear
Extended stainless steel brake lines
Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
Hardware and detailed instructions.
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2000 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1996 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1992 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1986 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1984 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)