The Rock Krawler COMP 6.5 X Factor Plus Long Arm Sytem with rear coil conversion is the ultimate off-road performance suspension system for the XJ available anywhere. The front of the XJ COMP 6.5 system features the revolutionary Rock Krawler independant three link long arm conversion with high clearance lower control arms. The rear system consists of a coil spring conversion using a triangulated 4 link arrangement with high clearance lower control arms. The rear upper coil mounts include the rear shock mounts and a built in adjustable bump stop. The rear lower control arm mounts include the rear lower shock mount. All rear brackets key off factory positions so there is absolutely no guess work. This system gives you the highest ride quality and offroad ability available anywhere for an XJ! All hard parts come with our exclusive abuse proof lifetime guarantee!
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
- Rear Coil Spring Conversion
- Rear Anit-Squat Geometry for unparalleled climbing ability
- Allows for 33"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available for any front axle and rear axle
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft Conversion
- Requires removal of the OEM lower control arm brackets. All brackets requiring welding bolt into place using factory fasteners and locations and can be welding in prior to disabling the vehicle and completing the installation.
- May require minor front fender trimming to run 33" tires. 35" Tall tires will require major fender trimming.
- Requires new cat-back exhaust system.
- Requires a 2" lift TJ rear coil for rear coil spring.
2 linear coil springs
4 high misalignment/high clearance/double adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00" solid alloy steel
Long arm brackets made from 3/16" thick/laser cut steel
1 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel
High misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid solid alloy steel
Front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick/laser cut steel
Two rear upper high misalignment/double adjustable control arms made from solid alloy steel
Rear triangulated four link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
Coil spring mounting brackets made from 3/16" thick/laser cut steel for the rear
Extended stainless steel brake lines
Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
Hardware and detailed instructions.
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2000 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1996 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1992 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1986 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1984 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)