The Rock Krawler rear coil conversion system consists of a triangulated 4 link arrangement with high clearance lower control arms. The rear upper coil mounts include the rear shock mounts and a built in adjustable bump stop. The rear lower control arm mounts include the rear lower shock mount. All rear brackets key off factory positions so there is absolutely no guess work. This system gives you the highest ride quality and offroad ability available anywhere for an XJ! All hard parts come with our exclusive abuse proof lifetime guarantee!
- Rear Coil Spring Conversion
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms
- Anti-Squat Geometry for unparalleled climbing ability
- Can be used to provide 4.5" or 6.5" of lift
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available for most common rear axles
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft Conversion
- All brackets requiring welding bolt into place using factory fasteners and locations and can be welding in prior to disabling the vehicle and completing the installation.
- Requires new cat-back exhaust system.
- Requires a 2" lift TJ rear coil for rear coil spring to work for 6.5" XJ systems.
Two rear upper high misalignment/double adjustable control arms made from solid alloy steel
Rear triangulated four link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
Coil spring mounting brackets made from 1/4" thick/laser cut steel for the rear
Hardware and detailed instructions.
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2000 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1996 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1992 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)