Teraflex 3" LCG Long Arm Suspension System with SpeedBumps & Elka Shocks for 07-17 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK
Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
The handling and performance of the Elite long arm system over any other kit - long or short on the market is simply amazing. The long upper and lower FlexArms work in tandem to provide synchronized suspension movement and articulation that does not bind or limit travel. The suspension travel is maximized through correct control arm geometry that reduces the extreme control arm angles, an inherent problem with short arm lifts. This correct geometry also eliminates most of the front-to-back movement of the axle as it cycles in its motion, keeping the wheel centered in the wheel-well through all suspension travel.
The new Flexarm mounting points properly address critical handling areas of anti-squat on the rear, and anti-dive on the front. A factory style 4-link suspension with trackbar provides the best handling and performance for on-road drivability and allows the JK to track tight through corners and at highway speeds. The trackbars provide excellent lateral stiffness to keep the axle properly centered under the vehicle for the strongest suspension configuration possible.
The Low Center of Gravity philosophy has been implemented in this system to ensure that maximum ground clearance and suspension ability has been maximized
while keeping the total center of gravity as low as possible for premium handling and control. The difference is immediate and the advantage is TeraFlex.
TeraFlex SpeedBumps are an innovative composite bumpstop system designed for high-speed, high-performance JK Wrangler applications. The maintenance free, performance tuned microcellular polyurethane technology provides a simple installation with no further adjustment or tuning required for a lifetime of dedicated off road use.
1. Welding Required.
2. Cutting Required.
Complete Set of Long Arms
Long Arm Brackets
Front and Rear Coil Springs
Rear Coil Spacers with Spring Guides
Front Coil Spacers
Front Sway Bar Disconnects
Rear Sway Bar Links
HD Forged Front Adjustable Track Bar
Rear Track Bar Bracket
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Front and Rear Bump Stops
Front and Rear SpeedBumps
Front and Rear Elka Shocks
- Features: Front Sway Bar Disconnects, Long Arm
- Lift Height (Lift Kits): 3, 3.00
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Extended Brake Lines, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar, Front Upper Control Arms, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Rear Upper Control Arms, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|16190.2303||Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door Models||$4,785.98|
|16190.2313||Wrangler JK 2 Door Models||$4,785.98|