Off Road Only Dual Rate Switch Operated SwayLOC™ Swaybar for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited with 0-8" Lift
Catalog #: 16191.5501
Off Road Only Part #: SL-TJRC
The SwayLOC™ Dual Rate anti-sway bar system improves balance and control while providing full articulation during off-road use and delivers near OEM on-road ride quality without having to struggle with disconnect links. This version uses a remote switch and under the hood solenoid to control the sway bar. An air source is required for use. SwayLOC™ is also available in two other variations, with either the proven "Flip-a-Lever Controlled or Automatically AiROCK™ Controlled which takes all the guess work out for you!
Features of the SwayLOC™ anti-sway bar system:
- Low resistance rate reduces body lean, enhancing off-road performance.
- High resistance rate provides great on-road handling.
- Simple manual operation or optional remotely controlled latching system.
- Automatic rate control when utilized with AiROCK™.
- Keyed cam system ensures latch engages when vehicle is at proper position.
- Heavy-duty steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Graphite impregnated polyurethane mounting bushings.
- All wear components are serviceable.
Recent Improvements include:
- Larger diameter torsion bars, offering increased durability.
- New arm to torsion bar clamp system eases assembly and improves alignment.
- New multi piece link kit allows each kit to have the correct length for linkages.
- New link kit also gives each consumer parts to allow SwayLOC to grow with their jeep.
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: 1-3 hours
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)