The 6" system is capable of clearing most 35" diameter tires on standard offset wheels, providing the jeep is not excessively heavy.
- Longer front and rear anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load.
- Compression travel stop extensions for front and rear prevent over-compression.
- Heavy-duty brackets relocate the upper and lower links-to-frame attachment points.
- Rockrunner front and rear lower links restore caster and allow precise driveline angle adjustment (uppers available also).
- Dropped pitman arm relieves drag link angle
- Adjustable front and rear track bars align body with front axle and restore suspension / steering geometry.
- Front / rear Superide shocks with yellow boots included w/upgrade option to SS by Bilstein.
- Optional front / rear anti-sway bar quick-disconnects increase off-road articulation.
Front and Rear Coil Springs
Sway Bar Bracket
Front and Rear Sway Bar Links
Transfer Case Drop Bracket
Front and Rear Upper and Lower Link Drop Brackets
Front and Rear Adjustable Track Bar
Track Bar Bracket
Front and Rear Shocks and Boots
Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Drop Brackets, Sway Bar Endlinks, Transfer Case Lowering Kit
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)