JKS Control Arms utilize greasable brass bearings for smooth, reliable operation and excellent longevity. Fine pitch adjustment threads ensure superior strength and unsurpassed tuning ability. With over 3" of adjustment, the working length of each JKS Control Arm can be increased, decreased or exactly the same as the OE suspension arm.
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel tubing and MIG welded for quality and consistency, our Control Arms are much stronger and resistant to impact than the original suspension arms. New OE rubber bushings are used to isolate road noise and vibrations without over-stressing the mounting brackets. Finally, a durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent corrosion protection.
A combination of upper and lower suspension arms position and control axle movement on most coil sprung Jeeps®.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
Lubricated threads and internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
Spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
Heavy duty construction is far stronger than the thin gauge stamped metal OE suspension arm
Threaded body utilizes superior 18 threads-per-inch versus inferior 5 threads-per-inch used by competitors
Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms
- Lift Height: 0, 0.00, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00, 4.25, 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch, 3 - 4.5 inch, 5 inch and up
- Location: Rear
- Upper/Lower: Lower Control Arms
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)