Nth Degree Mobility NTH24201AA Mobility Front Slider for 03-06 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon TJ & Ulimited Rubicon
Catalog #: 16500.313
Nth Degree Mobility Part #: NTH24201AA
With a long driveshaft and factory low-pinion front axle, TJ Wrangler front pinion u-joints are extremely vulnerable to rock damage. Breaking these spinning parts is one of the easiest ways to wind up with a 2WD rig on a 4WD trail - probably not what you had in mind! These special front Sliders are designed specifically to fit the factory Jeep front axles to provide the same pinion-saving benefit as our rear axle models. Like the rears, each bolts on in minutes with no modification to your housing. This slider fits the front factory TJ Rubicon Dana 44 only.
- Pinion Protection Each Slider extends under the pinion yoke to protect the vulnerable U-joint from rock damage.
- Maximum Ground Clearance Each Slider is specifically designed to fit so tightly that it conserves 100% of your axles original ground clearance by butting up to the casting flange rather than being under it.
- Tough Construction using ¼ steel to create an unbreakable ski for your differential.
- Smooth Design uses minimal bends/edges to hide the rough, snag-prone contours of the factory casting especially the casting flange around the cover.
- Easy Installation in minutes using three special U-bolts (most applications) with no cutting, grinding, etc.
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: Less than an hour
- Axle Model: Dana 44
- Axle Position: Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)