Catalog #: 16500.314
Nth Degree Mobility Part #: NTH24200AB
Have you ever high centered on your rear driveshaft? Did you bend it or knock the balance weights off? ...or worse: you broke the u-joint or the yoke? The Slider is an under-axle skid plate that can make these woes things of your past. Each Slider bolts on in minutes and hugs your differential housing so well that it gives up zero ground clearance in addition to protecting that spinning u-joint. All rear Sliders have built-in provisions for mounting the traction-adding Nth Degree Stinger™ center-mounted torque arm. This slider fits All Rear Factory TJ Dana 44 axles only.
- Pinion Protection Each Slider extends under the pinion yoke to protect the vulnerable U-joint from rock damage.
- Maximum Ground Clearance Each Slider is specifically designed to fit so tightly that it conserves 100% of your axles original ground clearance by butting up to the casting flange rather than being under it.
- Tough Construction using ¼ steel to create an unbreakable ski for your differential.
- Smooth Design uses minimal bends/edges to hide the rough, snag-prone contours of the factory casting especially the casting flange around the cover.
- Easy Installation in minutes using three special U-bolts (most applications) with no cutting, grinding, etc.
- Provisions are built into all rear-type Sliders for use of an Nth-Stinger torque arm for maximum traction.
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
- Axle Model: Dana 44
- Axle Position: Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)