Nth Degree Mobility NTH20521AA Mobility Lightning Rod™ Disconnect Kit for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited with 2-6" Lift
These clever-yet-simple devices do what all disconnects do: provide increased flex while off-road by separating the stiff front stabilizer bar from the axle. The difference is these units make the process easy and hassle free, and for less cost and install time than others.
- Lever-action closure just push and it locks, pull to unlock.
- Quick-Connect lower ball joint is case-hardened for durability.
- No loose parts to rattle or get lost.
- Add-on design retains the stock links, saving product cost.
- Universal Application. Fits all TJ models and years.
- No-Cuss' Hook-up: Links can be hooked up by one person even if the vehicle is substantially un-level (up to 8" height difference at front tires)
- No-Rub' Link Parking: On TJs, the high-and-forward bar location creates havoc with large tires - limiting turning radius and usually tearing up ordinary disconnect links. LRD links store above the spring tower to keep both themselves and the bar out of the way of the tires. This means that 35"+ tires can finally turn nearly full-lock (still limited a little by the frame) while at full articulation!
- No-Rattle' Driving: Lightning Rods have no loose parts or the sloppy pin-in-hole design that can rattle and drive you nuts on-road. With the windows down and the radio off, only a faint clicking can be heard on rough roads at low speeds.
- Proper Stabilizer Bar function: LRDs provide the same degree of compliance as the stock setup because they keep the factory links. This means the roll rate provided by your front bar is what it's supposed to be, so you get better handling when driving on-road.
- Fast Installation Because the original stock links are retained and do not need to be removed, installation takes just minutes.
- Features: Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Lift Height: 2, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00, 4.25, 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Height Range: 1.25 - 2 inch, 2.25 - 3 inch, 3 - 4.5 inch, 5 inch and up
- Location: Front
- Upper/Lower: Sway Bar Disconnects
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)